This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Xiaomi Mijia Smart Home Security Camera 360 Degree WiFi IP Camera 1296P PTZ Version 2K
About This Item
This Xiaomi Mijia Smart Home Security Camera 360 Degree WiFi IP Camera 1296P PTZ Version 2K comes with a stunning 2K video. It is a new generation of smart home camera from Xiaomi, which comes with the highest resolution yet, but also the largest aperture. The 3 MPx sensor has an f / 1.4 aperture and records video at a resolution of up to 2,304 × 1,296 pixels. A big new feature in this camera is the 940 nm infrared light, which helps to capture video at night in color.
This camera comes with a 360 ° rotating mechanism that pans horizontally. The camera can also be tilted vertically at an angle of 108 degrees. These movements can be controlled via the Mi Home application on the smartphone. It offers a truly panoramic view.
The camera, in collaboration with Mi Cloud, also offers face recognition and sends a notification to the smartphone when a new face is detected. Great feature if someone breaks into your dwelling. Other functions include two-way communication. You can talk directly to people on the other side of the camera from your smartphone. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world.
Newer H.265 encoding technology is used for video storage, which provides not only clearer video, but also 50% less storage usage. The camera offers three options for storing video – on a microSD card (up to 32 GB), using Network Attached Storage (NAS) or directly to the cloud.
This smart camera is the China Version. The App for this camera, the Mi Home App, is multi-lingual, including English. The Instruction Manual and the camera voice cue are in Chinese. A step by step video guide on installation and set up, and instructions in English are given below.
- Brand: Xiaomi Mijia
- Model: MJSXJ09CM
- Power Input: 5V - 1A
- Resolution: 2304 x 1296
- Field of View: 110º
- Aperture: F1.4
- Video Encoding: H.265
- Wireless Connection: Wifi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4.GHz (Note: Not compatible with 5G)
- Local Storage: MicroSD card (Max 32GB) for 24/7 surveillance video recording or Network-attached Storage (NAS) device for backup (both devices not included with purchase)
- Cloud Storage: Approx 7 days free rolling cloud storage for recording alert video clips.
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 and above or iOS 9.0 and above.
- App: Mi Home (Mijia) - the official app from Xiaomi, downloadable from Google Play or App Store. Alternatively, scan the QR Code in the user manual or base of the camera.
- After Sales Service: Feel Free to contact us if you encounter any problem.
- Country of Manufacture/Origin: China
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty for hardware. It does not cover damage due to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external causes, alteration or repair.
- Shipped From: Mainland China
- Shipping Method: For reliability and economic reasons, we mainly use Standard Shipping. This service uses several registered postal services including Singapore Post (most used), Correos, Posti-Finland, SPSR and Direct Link. Other courier services are also available as displayed in the checkout.
- Delivery Date: Estimated delivery is indicated in the checkout. Standard Shipping generally 2 – 5 weeks. Remote countries and localities can take longer.
- Shipment and Returns Please see policies below.
- Colour: Due to monitor settings and monitor pixel definition, we cannot guarantee the color that you see will be exactly the actual colour of the product.
- 1* Smart Camera
- 1* Power Adapter (US Pins)
- 1* Power Cable
- 1* Camera Mount Accessories
- 1* Plug Adapter (Optional)
- 1* User Manual (Chinese) - Installation video and English screenshots are given below.
Product Details and Installation Instructions:
- The original power supply adapter that comes with the Smart IP Camera is a US 2-pin type. For other countries, you need to use an adapter as shown in the diagram below. The adapter type is selectable during add to cart.
- The User Manual is written in Chinese. The Step by Step screenshots are given in English below. The Mi Home App has many language options, including English and Chinese. Click this link for an introduction to this app: Introduction to Xiaomi Mi Home App
- The installation and setup voice cue of this camera is in Chinese. During the installation process, the camera will announce a 4-digit numerical verification code in Chinese which you need to key in the app. This is shown in the video below. For non Chinese users, you can easily make use of voice translate feature of "Google translate" to translate the numbers into text. An installation and setup video is available below. Alternatively, you may wish to buy the Global Version of this product on this website.
- This Smart Camera runs on the AC power supply and is connected to the router using only Wifi.
- ATTENTION: When adding cameras in the Mi Home App, under Settings > Language and Region, please select "Mainland China" for region and "English" for language as shown in the video.. The cloud server for this product is located in Mainland China. Relevant screenshot is shown in the diagram below.
- When the environment is dark, the camera automatically switches to the colour night mode.
- To ensure a high standard of quality control, all cameras and accessories are checked and tested before they are shipped to our clients.
Demonstration Video on Mi Home 360º 2K Camera:
Unboxing and Installation