This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Xiaomi Mijia Smart Home Security Camera 360 Degree WiFi IP Camera 1080P SE Version
About This Item
The Xiaomi 1080P PTZ SE Smart Camera version is equipped with a 2-megapixel camera that can shoot 1080P high-definition video. It uses WDR technology, which allows the screen to retain more details even if it is backlit. Equipped with 940nm infrared light system, it has good visibility in the dark at a distance with high sharpness compared to other types of camera in the market.
This smart Xiaomi camera is also equipped with artificial intelligence that can intelligently analyse and detect movements, avoiding false alarms. In addition, the two-way conversation feature has also been significantly upgraded so that two-party communication is more stable and smooth.
This camera uses the new generation H.265 video encoding technology, and the bit rate is 50% lower than before. Users can watch 1080P HD video smoothly even under 1M uplink bandwidth. It supports maximum 32G Micro SD card storage, local NAS storage and cloud storage. The historical records stored in the Micro SD card can also be played back at 1/4/16 times speed for quick and convenient review of recorded video. This camera supports horizontal 360 degrees movements which can be controlled from the app. However, it has the limitation that vertical movements cannot be controlled from the app and have to be adjusted manually.
- Brand: Xiaomi Mijia
- Model: MJSXJ08CM
- Power Input: 5V - 1A
- Resolution: 1080P
- Field of View: 110º
- Aperture: F2.1
- Pan/Tilt Horizontal Angle: 360 degrees
- Pan/Tilt Vertical Angle: Only manually
- Video Encoding: H.265
- Wireless Connection: Wifi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4.GHz (Note: Not compatible with 5G)
- Local Storage: MicroSD card (Max 32GB) for 24/7 surveillance video recording or Network-attached Storage (NAS) device for backup (both devices not included with purchase)
- Cloud Storage: Approx 7 days free rolling cloud storage for recording alert video clips.
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 and above or iOS 9.0 and above.
- App: Mi Home App - the official app from Xiaomi, downloadable from Google Play or App Store. Alternatively, scan the QR Code in the user manual or base of the camera.
- App Language: English, Chinese
- After Sales Service: Feel Free to contact us if you encounter any problem.
- Country of Manufacture/Origin: China
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty for hardware. It does not cover damage due to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external causes, alteration or repair.
- Shipped From: Mainland China
- Shipping Method: For reliability and economic reasons, we mainly use Standard Shipping. This service uses several registered postal services including Singapore Post (most used), Correos, Posti-Finland, SPSR and Direct Link. Other courier services are also available as displayed in the checkout.
- Delivery Date: Estimated delivery is indicated in the checkout. Standard Shipping generally 2 – 5 weeks. Remote countries and localities can take longer.
- Shipment and Returns Please see policies below.
- Colour: Due to monitor settings and monitor pixel definition, we cannot guarantee the color that you see will be exactly the actual colour of the product.
- 1* Smart Camera
- 1* Power Adapter (US Pins)
- 1* Power Cable
- 1* Camera Mount Accessories
- 1* Plug Adapter (Optional)
- 1* User Manual (Chinese) - Installation video and English screenshots are given below.
Product Details and Installation Instructions:
- The original power supply adapter that comes with the Smart IP Camera is a US 2-pin type. For other countries, you need to use an adapter as shown in the diagram below. The adapter type is selectable during add to cart.
- The User Manual for this product is written in Chinese. The Step by Step screenshots are given in English below. The Mi Home App has many language options, including English and Chinese. Click this link for an introduction to this app: Introduction to Xiaomi Mi Home App
- Installation and setup consists of only a few intuitive steps. The installation voice cue of this camera's firmware is in Chinese. Installation and setup videos are available below. Alternatively, you may wish to buy the Global Version of this product on this website.
- This Smart Camera runs on the AC power supply and is connected to the router using only Wifi.
- ATTENTION: When adding cameras in the Mi Home App, under Settings > Language and Region, please select "Mainland China" for region and "English" for language as the case may be, as shown in the video.. The cloud server for this product is located in Mainland China. Relevant screenshot is shown in the diagrams below.
- When the environment is dark, the camera automatically switches to the colour night mode.
- To ensure a high standard of quality control, all cameras and accessories are checked and tested before they are shipped to our clients.
Demonstration Videos on Mi Home 360º 1080P Camera:
Unboxing and Installation