This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Company Registration No. UEN: 53075552A
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Types of Information We Collect
- Your name
- Your billing and delivery address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Information on how you are using our site
- Your purchase/return information
- When do we collect information?
- You purchase, order, return or request information about our products and services from the site.
- You create a qoosales.com account.
- You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platforms.
- You visit our site or participate in interactive features of the site.
- You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- Technologies Used
- Third Party Cookies
Your Internet Service Provider allocates an IP address to your computer or device in order for it to access the Internet. The IP address is considered to be non-personal information and it may be dynamic (changing every time you connect to the Internet) or it may be static (unique to your computer). We collect your IP address. We do this to: diagnose server problems; and report aggregate information and determine the fastest route from your computer to Qoosales.com.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
WHAT DOES QOOSALES DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you.
- Provide any requested services.
- Marketing Purposes.
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages. You may choose to stop receiving or change the frequency of email, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your user account preferences or use the unsubscribe function on marketing materials.
- Third party service providers
- Qoosales.com may need to share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service.
- Internal Operations
- Improve the effectiveness of our site, mobile experience, and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys.
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy.
- Fraud Prevention
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business.
- Legal Compliance
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
HOW SECURE IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We shall take reasonable measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal information and to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You must make sure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete. You must inform us of any changes to the information you have provided. You can do this by logging into your user account.