This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Classic Mens Retro Automatic Mechanical Watch Tourbillon Clock Genuine Leather
As low as SGD92.00
About This Item
This vintage mechanical watch with a Tourbillon clock is an ideal gift for you or your friend. It is self-winding automatic watch which functions without a battery. It is powered by movement of the wearer’s wrist.
- Brand: LIGE
- Model: Retro
- Dial Diameter: 43mm
- Dial Thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 85g (approx)
- Watch Perimeter: 22cm
- Strap Width: 22mm
- Strap Material: Leather
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement Type: Automatic Mechanical
- Waterproof Rating: 3ATM (You can wear and use your watch in the rain and while washing your hands but not showering or swimming. Do not immerse in hot water or corrosive liquid).
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty for hardware. It does not cover damage due to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external causes, alteration, repair, or commercial use.
- Country of Manufacture/Origin: China
- Shipped From: Mainland China
- Shipping Method: For security and economic reasons, we mainly use Standard Shipping. This service uses several registered postal services including Singapore Post (most used), Correos, Posti-Finland, SPSR and Direct Link. Other courier services are also available as displayed in the checkout.
- Delivery Date: Estimated delivery is indicated in the checkout. Standard Shipping generally 2 – 5 weeks. Remote countries and localities can take longer.
- Shipment and Returns Please see policies below.
- Colour: Due to monitor settings and monitor pixel definition, we cannot guarantee the color that you see will be exactly the actual colour of the product.
- Measurement Accuracy: Measurement may not exact as they are taken manually.
- This watch is mechanical and it works by wrist movements. Generally, you need to wear for about 8 hours per day for it to work normally. If there is no enough movements, the watch will stop. You will then need to wind it manually by turning the crown by the side of the watch 15 to 20 times clockwise until you feel the resistance of the spring.
- When you use the watch the first time, you need to manually wind it about 30 revolutions. Avoid too many revolutions, otherwise you may damage the watch.
LIGE Retro Watch Demonstration Video