This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Xiaomi 70mai Tire Pressure Monitoring System Lite Tyre Pressure Alarm System
About This Item
The 70mai Tire Pressure Monitoring System Lite, model T02 is manufactured by 70mai, a Xiaomi echochain company specialising in automobile devices. The 70mai TPMS Lite is a device that monitors pressure and temperature of tires in real-time which are displayed on a receiver. As soon as the receiver measures abnormal changes based on the standard pressure and temperature, the TPMS will turn on its alarm to alert the user. It is a useful device to ensure correct tire pressure, thus saving cost on fuel and tire wear, besides safe driving.
This TPMS Lite version is easy to install because of the external Tire Sensors (Valve caps). 70mai released another version earlier consisting of sensors which needed to be installed inside the tire. The TPMS Lite can be used for most 4 wheeled cars. The UHF radio signals transmitted from the valve caps can be received within 10m from the receiver, making it possible to use the system for trucks.
The Receiver Unit is charged initially via a Micro USB port with the included USB charging cable. The unit maintains its charge via the Solar Panel on top. The Tire Sensors each contain a small battery that lasts up to two years and can be replaced. The top of the Sensor unscrews to allow access to the battery compartment. Using the tools that come with the package, the Tire Sensors can be easily and securely attached to the tire valve stems.
The TPMS Lite can be controlled from the 70mai app. After downloading and installing the 70mai app, the Receiver Unit syncs to your phone via Blueooth. Various settings can be applied through the app. The air pressure and temperature of the Tire Sensor are displayed on the app as well as on the Receiver Unit’s screen. Only units of bar and celsius are displayed in this system.
- Brand: Xiaomi 70mai
- Model: Tire Pressure Monitoring System Lite T02
- Colour: Gray
- Voltage: 5V
- Working Current: 1A
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Power Supply: Solar Power/USB Cable
- Air pressure range: 0~8BAR/0~100PSI
- Operating Frequency: 433.92 MHZ
- Dimensions: 78.58mm x 89.92 x 28.59 mm
- Working Temperature: -20℃ ~ 70℃
- Storage Temperature: -35℃ ~ 85℃
- App Name: 70mai App, downloadable from Play Store or App Store. Alternatively, scan the QR Code at the bottom of this page.
- Air pressure range: 0~8BAR/1~100PSI
- Operating Frequency: 433.92 MHZ
- Air Pressure Accuracy: ±0.1 bar
- Temperature Accuracy: ±3℃
- Working Temperature: -40℃ ~ 80℃
- Working Voltage: 2 - 3.6V
- Transmit Power: < 8 dBm
- Button Battery Life: Up to 2 years
- Dimensions: 21mm (diameter), 17.5mm
- Weight: 9g
- After Sales Service: Feel Free to contact us if you encounter any problem.
- Country of Manufacture/Origin: China
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty for hardware. It does not cover damage due to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external causes, alteration or repair.
- Shipped From: Different products may be shipped in different packages depending on warehouse location.
- Shipping Method: For reliability and economic reasons, we mainly use Standard Shipping. This service uses several registered postal services including Singapore Post (most used), Correos, Posti-Finland, SPSR and Direct Link. Other courier services are also available as displayed in the checkout.
- Delivery Date: Estimated delivery is indicated in the checkout. Standard Shipping generally 2 – 5 weeks. Remote countries and localities can take longer.
- Shipment and Returns Please see policies below.
- Colour: Due to monitor settings and monitor pixel definition, we cannot guarantee the color that you see will be exactly the actual colour of the product.
- 1* Tire Pressure Receiver
- 4* Valve Caps (external sensors transmitters)
- 4* Anti-theft hex nut
- 1* USB Cable
- 4* Pressure warning sticker
- 1* Battery removal clamps
- 4* spare waterproof rubber rings (Valve cap)
- 1* Metal Wrench
- 1* User Manual English/Multi Language
Demonstration Video on 70mai Tire Pressure Monitoring System Lite