This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Cordless Outdoor Surveillance Camera with Gateway Xiaomi IMILAB EC2 1080P Global Version
About This Item
This global version smart IMILAB EC2C IP security camera is manufactured by IMILAB, one of the Xiaomi ecochain enterprises. It works with the IMILAB Home App. The app and camera language is English. It is one of the recent novelty to hit the smart home devices market.
This Smart Security Camera is a cordless camera that can be installed installed indoors or outdoors. The cordless design makes installation easy as it does not require any wiring. One of the outstanding features is the large 5100mAh battery which can last up to 100 days on a single charge. It is IP66 dustproof and waterproof with infrared night vision lights and can record HD 1080P video. This camera is bundled with a wireless gateway that is powered by 5V/2A adapter and has a port for wired ethernet connection option. The gateway has a microSD slot that can take 64GB SD card for continuous recording. The camera requires the gateway for it to work. One gateway can handle up to 4 cameras.
The camera also comes with motion detection which is triggered when a human body is detected. Cutting edge AI technology allows it to differentiate between human, large pets or other large warm moving objects, thereby reducing false alarms. When an alarm is triggered, the owner will receive an app notification quickly that can be checked in real-time. The camera also runs in a low power mode when no movement is detected. This ensures the battery lasts for a long time.
All alarm videos are automatically uploaded in 10s clips to a 1-week lifetime free rolling Mi cloud storage provided by the manufacturer. The owner can view the real-time video on his mobile phone and, when there is an intruder, can even speak to the intruder as a way of scaring him away.
- Brand: IMILAB
- Model: CMSXJ11A
- Colour: White
- Power Input: 5V - 2A
- Operating Temperature: -20° - 50°
- Video Encoding: H.264
- Lens Angle: 120°
- Wireless Connectivity: Wifi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4.GHz (Note: Not compatible with 5G)
- Resolution: 1080P
- Aperture: F2.6
- Dimension: 140.4x47x73mm
- Weight: 517g
- App: Mi Home App, downloadable from Google Play or App Store. Alternatively, scan the QR Code in the user manual or base of the camera.
- Gateway Model: CMSXJ11AG
- Gateway Memory: MicroSD card (64GB Max, Only Supports FAT32 Format) (not included in package)
- Gateway Ethernet Port: 10/100M Self-adaptive ethernet interface
- Cloud Storage: Approx 7 days free rolling cloud storage for storing 10s alert video clips.
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 and above or iOS 9.0 and above.
- After Sales Service: Feel Free to contact us if you encounter any problem.
- Country of Manufacture/Origin: China
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty for hardware. It does not cover damage due to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external causes, alteration or repair.
- Shipped From: Different products may be shipped in different packages depending on warehouse location.
- Shipping Method: For reliability and economic reasons, we mainly use Standard Shipping. This service uses several registered postal services including Singapore Post (most used), Correos, Posti-Finland, SPSR and Direct Link. Other courier services are also available as displayed in the checkout.
- Delivery Date: Estimated delivery is indicated in the checkout. Standard Shipping generally 2 – 5 weeks. Remote countries and localities can take longer.
- Shipment and Returns Please see policies below.
- Colour: Due to monitor settings and monitor pixel definition, we cannot guarantee the color that you see will be exactly the actual colour of the product.
Packing List (see photo below):
- 1* IMILAB EC2 Smart IP Camera
- 1* IMILAB Smart IP Camera Gateway
- 1* Charger
- 1* Gateway Charge Cable
- 1* LAN Cable
- 1* Installation Pack
- 1* User Manual (English)
Product Details and Installation Instuctions:
Installation of the IMILAB EC2 is simple:
- You need to download the Mi Home app on your smartphone (iOS/Android) first and create a login.
- Next is to power up the included gateway first and pair/syn to the Mi Home app. In the Mi Home app, look for IMILAB EC2 when you’re adding a device and once found, just follow the setup instructions.
- You’ll need to then connect the gateway to your wireless network to complete the installation.
- After this step, you’re now going to add a camera to the gateway and you’re done.
- Each gateway can handle up to four cameras at a time.
- This step is optional, but you can also connect the gateway directly to your router/modem via LAN cable. Do this only after everything is set up.
Demonstration Video on IMILAB EC2 Security Camera